Pass Through Powder Coating Booths
Col-Met offers a Pass Through Powder Booth ideally suited for conveyorized coating applications looking for the most efficient system option. Our Pass Through Powder Booths are precision engineered to provide access for coating both sides using manual spray equipment, automatic spray equipment, or both. The conveyor slot in the top of the booth allows the racked parts to pass through the spray area with the conveyor installed above the booth. Overspray is minimized and productivity is enhanced while parts are handled in the most efficient manner possible. The booth also features a collector module that can be rolled away for easy color change and has additional modules available for multiple color operations.
- Heavy Duty Construction Panels are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. Panels are fastened with 5/16-inch bolts with self-locking nuts.
- Collector Module Draws clean filtered air into the booth and passes it across a high quality primary filter and final filter before recirculating it back into the booth area.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Control Equipment Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode. Door mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring. Variable frequency drive (VFD) to control fan speed. Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Variable Frequency Controlled Fan (VFD) Connected to the fan motor, this allows for the fan to turn at any speed so that optimum airflow within the booth can be achieved. The VFD can also save on operating costs due to the reduced amp load on the motor, and the ability to slowly ramp the motor up to speed.
- Purge Control Assures the safe operation of the coatings enclosure, by maintaining airflow at design levels.
- Quality Fans and Motors Spark-proof construction plug type fan
- Safety Equipment (1) Air Interlock Solenoid Valve and filter proving switch is provided.
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.