Whether you are looking for ducted or non-ducted applications, Col-Met supplies tubeaxial fans that provide efficient and reliable air movement. Featuring a continuous duty motor with an airtight seal, our tubeaxial fans ranging in size from 12 to 42”, will fit both industrial and commercial applications.
- Standard airflow from 1,450 to 32,243 CFM
- Static pressure 0.5" to 1.5" w.g.
- AMCA certified
- Aluminum non-sparking fan blade meets all NFPA 33 requirements
- Continuously welded, heavy-gauge, corrosion resistant, enamel coated steel housing
- Heavy-gauge steel motor and bearing supports provide maximum strength with minimal resistance to airflow
- Flanged housings with pre-punched mounting holes can easily be connected to ductwork
- Motor supports are constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel
- Dynamically balanced propellers for quiet, vibration-free operation
- Cast iron motor sheaves; Drives and belts are rated for a minimum of 150% of the required motor HP
- All units are factory tested prior to shipment; Propellers are statically and dynamically balanced in accordance with ANSI/AMCA 204-96