Col-Met’s high-quality insulated panels are used in a wide range of applications including dry-off and curing ovens as well as environmentally controlled rooms. Insulated panels are constructed of 20-gauge prime aluminized steel and available in a wide range of thicknesses including 2", 3", 4", 6" and 8" based on application and insulating properties required.
Col-Met insulated panels are rigidly constructed utilizing “knuckle” punch for attachment of the top and bottom connecting panels and a “button” punch along the tongue and groove surfaces. This assembly process provides superior strength while protecting the cosmetic appearance of the panels.
Panels are shipped in a vertical orientation to facilitate the installation of insulation into the channel prior to interlocking the panels during the construction phase.
- Tongue and groove construction.
- Variety of thicknesses available including 2", 3", 4", 6" and 8".
- Stiffener panels comprising the top, bottom and sidewalls of the panels are factory punched to reduce the through metal, thereby reducing heat transmission to the exterior surface of the panels.
- Where possible, standard 27 ½" panels are used, providing a net width of 26". Panels can be made in a variety of widths up to 36".
- Available in lengths up to 15’, as well as custom lengths, upon request
- Standard 4 lb density semi-rigid/resilient insulation is provided, optional density's including 6 and 8lb can be provided.
- Powder coated white finish is an available option when used for environmental rooms.