We produce high quality oven panels with premium components made of 20 gauge aluminized steel and 4” thick panels. Although they come in a variety of standard sizes to choose from, Col-Met can custom design a solution for your specific application.
As opposed to spot welds, which can compromise the oven panel integrity, Col-Met uses a ‘knuckle’ punch for the connecting panels as well as a ‘button’ punch as part of the tongue and groove construction. These technologically advanced features contribute to the highest quality construction of oven panels in the market.
Other features include:
- 2”, 3”, 6” and 8” thick panels are also available
- Stiffener panels comprising the top, bottom and sidewalls of the panels are factory punched to reduce the through metal, thereby reducing heat transmission to the exterior surface of the panels
- Where possible, standard 27 ½” panels are used, providing a net width of 26”. (36” width optional)
- Standard 4 lb density semi-rigid/resilient Rockwool insulation sandwiched between surfaces (6 and 8lb density optional)
- Available in lengths up to 15’, as well as custom lengths, upon request
- Powder coated white finish is an available option