EZ Side Downdraft Paint Booth
Col-Met’s EZ Side Downdraft spray booths are designed to produce a high-quality finish in an extremely efficient manner. Used for industrial, automotive and wood applications as well as an economical solution for shops that are unable to install a pit type booth. Downdraft booths intake air from the cleaner upper levels of the shop through a filtered booth ceiling. The filtered air is drawn down and away from the product through exhaust filters at the floor level, along both sides. This provides efficient overspray control that reduces prep time and also provides a much healthier work place environment. An optional pre-filtered plenum for additional intake air filtration is also available. The downdraft design allows for easy pressurization with the addition of an intake plenum with fan or a heated air make up unit. The EZ Side Downdraft booths are offered in solid back or drive through configurations as well as pressurized, non-pressurized and pre-filtered.
Col-Met booths are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by Col-Met.
- Col-Met booths are constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are laser cut and precision formed for consistent fit allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axis’ to compensate for field conditions. Our standard 36" wide personnel door is constructed with a square tube frame and covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel and includes an observation window.
- Col-Met booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with Col-Met FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs..
- All Col-Met booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tube-axial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- Col-Met booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.