Finishing Prep Stations
Col-Met offers a flexible and controlled environment with their finishing prep stations designed for automotive work. For prepping and painting vehicles, the EZ Limited Finishing Prep Station optimizes space and efficiency while providing a clean, safe and effective work environment. Our prep station uses a pressurization fan to bring in fresh air from upper levels into the prep station. The air is filtered through an exhaust plenum located at the back of the workstation and ultimately expelled outside through an exhaust fan. This design allows for easy addition of a heated air makeup unit.
- Hanging intake plenum and exhaust wall plenum are fabricated with 18-guage galvanized steel panels.
- Col-Met Limited finishing prep stations ship with bright, even illumination from four-tube, 48” long, 32 watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G.) and are supplied with a multi-voltage ballast to accept any voltage between 110vac and 277vac. Bulbs are pre-installed at the factory and tested prior to shipment.
- One 18” diameter tubeaxial fan with a 1 ½ HP, three-phase motor.
- Supporting accessories panels, assembly hardware, filters, and exhaust fan and stack included.
- Col-Met Limited finishing prep stations meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.