Paint Mixing Rooms
Col-Met’s Paint Mix Rooms provide a controlled area for safely mixing paint. Easy to maintain and operate, the product line was developed to provide fast availability and simple installation.
Air flows in through the filtered air intake, which is located in the ceiling toward one end of the room. It moves downward through the work area and into the exhaust chamber located in the lower opposite end of the room. Filtered exhaust is drawn through the exhaust plenum and is discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack, providing a controlled area for mixing paint.
- Heavy duty construction wall panels constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision laser cut and precision folded for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation.
- Col-Met paint mix rooms ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- All Col-Met paint mix rooms utilize efficient and quality brand-name tube-axial fans and motors.
- Col-Met paint mix rooms meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.