Paint Mixing Rooms
Providing a safe and controlled environment for mixing paint was our chief objective when designing our paint mixing rooms. Built with durable construction that maximizes airflow distribution, your employees are protected from harmful vapors and toxins. Airflow is directed via the filtered air intake and exits through the exhaust stack. Air moves in a downward direction in a continuous flow providing optimal ventilation for personnel. Paint mixing rooms also feature a lighting fixture for maximum visibility and efficiency.
- Heavy Duty Construction Wall panels constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48” long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D and Class 2 Division 2, Groups F and G)
- Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
- Superior Doors Personnel access doors are pre-hung in a heavy gauge galvanized steel frame for easy installation
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.