Industrial Exhaust Chambers
The industrial exhaust chambers designed by Col-Met’s engineering team remove harmful vapors and fumes with efficiency and expediency. With a wide range of design configurations, our exhaust chambers can accommodate the majority of production requirements. Airflow is cleaned and filtered throughout the work area and removed through a tubeaxial exhaust fan for maximum efficiency. Industrial exhaust chambers can be modified to add components like air replacement units and intake chambers as well as other electrical components.
- Heavy Duty Construction Chambers are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. Structural steel is used to add strength and rigidity as necessary. Control panel is optional, fire control systems are to be supplied by others.
- Tubeaxial Exhaust Fan Designed specifically for use in paint spray exhaust chambers, powers the airflow through the booth and exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction.
- Efficient Motors The motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Motors are provided with each unite. Optional explosion-proof motor upgrade is required for flammable painting environments.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.