h1>Industrial Exhaust Chambers
Col-Met’s industrial exhaust chambers are designed to efficiently remove harmful vapors and particulate. With a wide range of design configurations, our exhaust chambers can accommodate the majority of production requirements including sanding applications. The dry arrestor filters trap the airborne overspray particles before the filtered air is discharged through the exhaust systems and into the atmosphere. Air replacement units and intake chambers can be added as well as reduced air flows for automatic spray operations.
Col-Met exhaust chambers are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of Col-Met exhaust chambers allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by Col-Met.
- Exhaust chambers are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. Structural steel is used to add strength and rigidity as necessary. Control panel is optional, fire control systems are to be supplied by others.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every chamber for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with Col-Met FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the chamber eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- Tubeaxial exhaust fan, designed specifically for use in paint spray exhaust chambers, powers the airflow through the exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction.
- Efficient motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Motors are provided with each unit. Optional explosion-proof motor upgrade is required for flammable painting environments.
- Air solenoid valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the application equipment.
- Col-Met products are designed to meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.