Industrial Exhaust Chambers
The industrial exhaust chambers designed by Col-Met’s engineering team remove harmful vapors and fumes with efficiency and expediency. With a wide range of design configurations, our exhaust chambers can accommodate the majority of production requirements. Airflow is cleaned and filtered throughout the work area and removed through a tubeaxial exhaust fan for maximum efficiency. Industrial exhaust chambers can be modified to add components like air replacement units and intake chambers as well as other electrical components.
- Heavy Duty Construction Chambers are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel. Structural steel is used to add strength and rigidity as necessary. Control panel is optional, fire control systems are to be supplied by others.
- Tubeaxial Exhaust Fan Designed specifically for use in paint spray exhaust chambers, powers the airflow through the booth and exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction.
- Efficient Motors The motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Motors are provided with each unite. Optional explosion-proof motor upgrade is required for flammable painting environments.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed with all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.