Open Front Bench Paint Booths
Designed for both batch and conveyorized production systems, Col-Met’s Open Front Bench Booth offers a safe and clean environment for any type of finishing operation. A structural variation of our Open Front Booth design, Col-Met's Open Front Bench Booths are also suitable for batch and automated finishing systems. The bench within the paint booth allows for easy paint application for small parts and medium sized parts. Airflow is drawn in through the open front, across the painter and parts being coated, and then exhausted through a filter bank in the back of the booth. Our Open Front and Open Front Bench Booths are engineered for versatility, high efficiency and added convenience.
Conveyor pass-through openings can be as much as 25% of the booth open front area, without requiring additional exhaust fan capacity. Specially engineered enclosures may be designed to meet your requirements.
- Heavy Duty Construction Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure as booth dimensions demand. All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Exhaust Chamber A tubeaxial exhaust fan designed specifically for use in paint spray booths powers the airflow through the booth and exhaust stack. All exhaust fans are of non-sparking construction, and motor drive and bearings are sealed from the air stream of the exhaust. Motors are provided with each unit.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations
- ETL Certification Available
- Open Front / Open Face Paint Booth Design
Also known as Open Face Bench Booths
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.