Open Front Paint Booths
Designed for both batch and conveyorized production systems, Col-Met’s Open Front Booths offer a safe environment for any type of finishing operation. Air flows in the open front of the booth, passes through the booth’s working area, and into the filtered exhaust chamber located in the rear of the booth. This filtered exhaust air is drawn through the exhaust plenum and discharged upward into the atmosphere through the exhaust stack. To make efficient use of your valuable floor space, Col-Met’s Industrial Booths are available in a range of standard sizes to accommodate your finishing needs. Custom sizes and designs are available to accommodate site specific needs including conveyor and crane slots/openings.
Col-Met booths are easy to install and simple to maintain. The quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allow us to offer a 5-year warranty when using high performance W-Series RP Arrestor exhaust filters manufactured by Col-Met.
- Col-Met Booths are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and are engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Col-Met booths ship with industry leading E-Light LED lighting which provides lower energy usage, exceptionally longer life, truer color rendering, reduced maintenance costs and includes a 5-year warranty.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- High efficiency W-Series RP Paint Arrestor blanket media ships with every booth for extended life, increased depth loading and holding capacity. The blanket filters are secured in place with Col-Met FilterLoc technology which provides a tighter seal to the booth eliminating overspray bypass while providing quick and easy filter change outs.
- All Col-Met booths utilize efficient and quality brand-name tube-axial fans and motors.
- Air solenoid valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment is also included.
- Col-Met booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Also commonly known as Open Face Paint Booths
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.