Large Equipment Paint Booths
The engineering team at Col-Met has enhanced the design of our large size spray booths for vehicle, large equipment, and other high-capacity industrial finishing applications. By using structural steel for every 10 feet of length as well as 14-gauge stiffening panels, we have strengthened the booth integrity while providing efficient space to accommodate larger vehicles. Our truck and large equipment booths feature full illumination and exceptional ventilation for a professional finish every time.
Standard features that strengthen booth integrity:
- Industry-leading, W6x9 steel vertical members allow the booth to accept standard manlifts without upgrades or upcharges
- Structurally-sound steel helps eliminate the “oil canning” effect
- Bright, full booth illumination is provided by UL listed, four-tube, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures
- “Anywhere placement” of personnel doors and light fixtures
- 5/16" bolts versus industry-standard 1/4" bolts for tighter, more secure bolting
- Powder-coated structural steel members
- Optional powder coating available
- Booth design offers a substantial savings during installation - taking up to 25% less time to complete the job
- Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.