Crossdraft Truck & Large Equipment Paint Booths
A crossdraft booth design utilizes simplicity in its configuration while providing an economical and efficient solution for coating larger industrial equipment and trucks. It also works well for wood applications. The Col-Met crossdraft style paint booth optimizes airflow with an exhaust fan that pulls clean, filtered air through the work area for exhaust extraction near the rear of the booth.
Crossdraft truck and large equipment booths are offered in a range of structural designs including Standard Duty, Heavy Duty and Xtreme Duty. You may also choose from pressurized and non-pressurized, reverse flow, solid back and drive through booths.
- Heavy Duty Construction All designs create a bolt free booth interior and panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Superior Doors Product doors are field hung on slotted hinges to facilitate adjustment on two axes for uneven floors. Our standard 36" wide man door, with built in observation window, is built into pre-assembled heavy frame.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Paint Arrestors High efficiency RP Paint Arrestors which have a custom designed layering system to increase the overall efficiency of the booth. Filters are lab tested with over a 99% particulate removal efficiency.
- Efficient Fans & Motors Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and motors
- Air Solenoid Valve Interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.
THE ONLY SPRAY BOOTH MANUFACTURER TO OFFER A 5 YEAR WARRANTYThe quality and workmanship of Col-Met spray booths allows us to be the only Spray Booth Manufacturer to offer a Five (5) Year Warranty* provided the customer utilizes our Col-Met high performance RP “W-Series” exhaust filters. These filters have been designed, tested and approved to provide superior paint particle separation while restricting the least amount of air flow in accordance with ASHRAE 52.1.
Please Note (*): The utilization of spray booth exhaust filters other than the Col-Met RP W-Series filters will reduce the Col-Met spray booth and AMU warranty period to one (1) year. Temperature and humidity controlled systems do not qualify for the 5-year warranty. Please contact your local distributor or Col-Met if you have any questions regarding this program. Col-Met reserves the right to deny warranty claims if proper booth maintenance is not performed. This warranty is for parts only. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.