Cartridge Batch Powder Coating Booths
Our Cartridge Batch Powder Booths feature an open front ( AKA open face ) design and are ideal for small to mid-size powder applications. To ensure cartridge filters remain clean, this booth is built with a purge control feature, which assures the safe operation of the coatings enclosure by maintaining the airflow at design levels. During operation, powder accumulates on the cartridge filters, and as the cartridge filters load, airflow decreases and negative pressure rises within the air handler. A timer activates a system of air purging valves that clear the cartridge filters of accumulated powder to ensure maximum filter life.
- Col-Met booths are constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and engineered with corresponding support structure.
- All panels and support members are laser cut and precision formed for consistent fit allowing for easy nut and bolt assembly.
- Collector Module Recirculates clean, filtered air into the booth and includes high quality primary filter and final filter modules. Factory-assembled, powder coated white mild steel construction with removable powder drawer.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- Control Equipment Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode; Door mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring; VFD to control fan speed; Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/ shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Air Solenoid Valve interlocked to the exhaust fan and air supply for the spray application equipment.
- Col-Met booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.