Pass Through Powder Coating Booths
Col-Met offers a Pass Through Powder Coating Booth ideally suited for conveyorized coating applications looking for the most efficient system option. Our Pass Through Powder Booths are precision engineered to provide access for coating both sides using manual spray equipment, automatic spray equipment, or both. The conveyor slot in the top of the booth allows the racked parts to pass through the spray area with the conveyor installed above the booth. Overspray is minimized and productivity is enhanced while parts are handled in the most efficient manner possible. The booth also features a collector module that can be rolled away for easy color change and has additional modules available for multiple color operations.
- Col-Met booths are constructed from heavy duty 18-gauge, prime quality galvanized steel and engineered with corresponding support structure.
- Collector Module Recirculates clean, filtered air into the booth and includes high quality primary filter and final filter modules. Factory-assembled, powder coated white mild steel construction with removable powder drawer.
- LED lighting is constructed of 22-gauge steel which is powder coated white, and available in 4000 and 8000 lumen models. E-Lights are ETL listed for US and Canada with Class 1 Division 2, Group A, B, C, D and Class 2 division 2, Group F and G ratings.
- Control Equipment Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode; Door mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring; VFD to control fan speed; Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/ shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Variable Frequency Controlled Fan (VFD) Connected to the fan motor, this allows for the fan to turn at any speed so that optimum airflow within the booth can be achieved. The VFD can also save on operating costs due to the reduced amp load on the motor, and the ability to slowly ramp the motor up to speed.
- Purge Control Assures the safe operation of the coatings’ enclosure, by maintaining airflow at design levels.
- Col-Met booths meet and/or exceed quality performance standards and all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations.