Lab Powder Coating Booths
The versatile lab powder coating booth is engineered for small batch, manual applications and includes a compact plenum design offering a larger work area. Extremely quiet and environmentally friendly, this booth is a perfect solution for operations with limited finishing space.
- Heavy Duty Bolted Construction
- Streamlined Modular Design
- Extremely Quiet
- Easy-to-Change Air Tight Filters
- Heavy Duty Construction Panels are constructed from 18-gauge, prime quality stainless steel, flanged and precision punched on 6” centers for maximum rigidity. Panels are fastened with 5/16-inch bolts with self-locking nuts and are to be sealed with the provided caulk following assembly.
- Dwyer Purge Control Assures the safe operation of the coatings enclosure by maintaining the airflow at design levels. During operation, powder accumulates on the cartridge filters. As the cartridge filters load, airflow decreases and negative pressure rises within the air handler. The adjustable timer activates a system of air purging valves that clear the cartridge filters of accumulated powder to ensure maximum life.
- Industry-Leading Lighting Lighted booths get bright, full booth illumination from four-tube, 48" long, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures. Col-Met light fixtures are ETL listed (Class 1 Division 2) and are supplied with multi voltage ballasts to accept any voltage between 120V and 277V power. Bulbs are included.
- Control Equipment Includes NEMA 12 UL and ETL listed control panel mounted to the side of the collector module, factory wired and tested. Automatic or manual cartridge filter pulse down mode. Door mounted magnehelic gauge for cartridge filter monitoring. Variable frequency drive (VFD) to control fan speed. Pressure switches to monitor final filter pressure and warn/shutdown if pressure exceeds set point.
- Variable Frequency Controlled Fan (VFD) Connected to the fan motor, this allows for the fan to turn at any speed so that optimum airflow within the booth can be achieved. The VFD can also save on operating costs due to the reduced amp load on the motor, and the ability to slowly ramp the motor up to speed.
- Base Assembly Rollaway base assembly cabinet and floor support is fabricated with 3” channel steel and formed 10-gauge mild steel (welded construction). The finish will be white powder coating.
- Meets Quality Performance Standards Spray booths manufactured by Col-Met meet and/or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA regulations